[bksvol-discuss] Introduction

  • From: "Dixie" <BlueHerons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:10:50 -0400

Hi I am new to the list.  I was just approved as a volunteer last week.  I
have been enjoying Book Share books for a couple years now and would now
like to help out.

I am presently reading The Constant Princess by Phillipa Gregory which I
have scanned.  I am hoping to clean it up enough in order to submit.

One question.  Is there a particular address, or person whom the Dummies
books should be mailed directly to from Amazon?

I have picked out a few titles and would like to send them directly to Book
Share.

Dixie