[bksvol-discuss] Re: Intro

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:31:48 -0600

Hi, Luretta, and welcome to the list! We're glad to have you on board. I am one of the monitors for the volunteer list, along with Kellie and Gerald. Sometimes I don't post as much as they do, usually because someone else has already answered the questions before I've read them. <LOL> However, I do manage to put my two cents' worth in. <Smile> The three of us work hard to make sure that everyone gets the help they need.

I'm sure you've already figured out that this is a helpful group. When you are approved as a volunteer, if you have any questions, feel free to let us know. Again, Welcome, and I wish you a happy and blessed 2006!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "L Fairman" <lfairman@xxxxxxxxxxx>