[bksvol-discuss] Re: Interesting speech recognition error

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 23:54:05 -0500

It's frustrating when speech recognition can get your own name right, and I
have a similar problem. My name is Valerie but it is often recognized as
Gallery. Do you think it knows that I am overweight? Grin.

However, Dense and Psychos is even more funny. You got a love technology!

Mallory, sorry, that should have been gallery, that should have been Valerie…
see what I mean!