[bksvol-discuss] Re: Interesting finding

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:45:03 -0500

just quoting the manual. I haven't heard any official word from staff yet....
Sorry you misunderstood what I was saying.
Laura Ann

At 07:09 PM 3/28/2009, you wrote:
Hi Laura Ann,

Right, page numbers are not required, but I believe they are necessary if
all aspects of Daisy file navigation are to function correctly. At least
that's what I thought someone on staff said. I was just pointing out the
feature, not criticizing anyone. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynnsky