[bksvol-discuss] Re: Interesting K1000 Problem

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:04:25 -0500

Hi Tiff,
My all-time favorite speech is the Keynote synth; it's robotic in the extreme
but it can talk fast and it has really good inflection for punctuation. You
can't use it with Kurzweil now and I don't have a Keynote synth anymore, so I
got myself used to Dec-talk. It slurs when you turn the speed up too high, but
I don't tend to like things more than around 270 wpm or so anyway. I don't mind
Eloquence/viavoice, but you always like what you're used to which for me is
keynote and Dec.

Kellie