[bksvol-discuss] Re: Interested in proofreading Going Rogue

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:07:43 EST

Bookshare both scans and proofreads these NY Times bestsellers in house.

                          "I have no country to fight for; my country is
the earth, and I am a citizen of the world." Eugene V. Debs

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Interested in proofreading Going Rogue
Date:
11/20/2009 10:05:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

If anyone needs a proofreader for Sarah Palin's new book, I would be
interested. Thanks.Jamie PaulsMSN: jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: jamie.pauls To
unsubscribe
from this list send a blank Email tobksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available
commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.