[bksvol-discuss] Re: Instinct, by T. D. Jakes

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 19:54:41 -0700

I'm glad you're getting rest, too. Do you have good helath and (I forget
what the other kind of insurance is ... what pays for nursing care both at
home and in a facility. When I saw how much it cost us to pay for Dad's
care when he came home (the care givers were  a Philipino family and they
were wonderful!!! we bought for ourselves the insurance; I forget t what
company ; it doesn't pay 100 %  (that was to expensive) but it does pay
something like 80% and will pay whether we are in a facility or  at home
and even if one of us is caring for the other, i.e., not an outside person
but a family member.  It's worth it; we'd like to have some money left for
our children after we die. A friend of mine took the reverse mortgage
route  to pay for her mom's in-home nursing care
 Cindy Good luck and wishes for your mom's quick recovery