[bksvol-discuss] Re: Insomniac by Gayle Green

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:02:31 -0700 (PDT)

If I know where an interested scanner lives, i.e., city or zip code, I, or you,
can check World Cat  to find what what libraries have the book. It was
published by  the University of California (Berkeley) Press, so probably anyone
in California can get it, perhaps through Interlibrary loan; a couple of
libraries in Portland, Washington and other cities in Oregon have it and so on.
smile

Cindy

http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/85817911&referer=brief_results
or