[bksvol-discuss] Re: Inside my heart

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 22:12:59 -0400

I'd like to read this too. (smile) My book budget is tapped out at the moment. If no one has gotten it, I can probably buy it in November. I'll also check my library, just in case.

Monica Willyard

On Friday 9/22/2006 09:05 PM, you wrote:
Robin McGraw, the wife of Dr. Phil has released her own book. It is called Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose. I would like to read this, but you all know I have another project first. It would make a great addition to our wonderful bookshare collection. Does anyone want to get it and scan it?

Kasondra Payne