[bksvol-discuss] Inserting page breaks in Kurzweil?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:19:25 -0700

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me, please, how to insert page breaks in Kurzweil. I have quite a few books scanned which were not scanned properly for BookShare. They were scanned with collumn recognition enabled, but recognizing only one page per scan though, in fact the book was placed so that two pages were on the scanner. For myself, this is not a problem, but as I understand it, BookShare wants to see all page breaks. So, my question, can I insert those that weren't recognized because of how my settings were set? I do not have image files to recognize again, just the saved kes files of the complete books. Thanks for any ideas. I will rescan, if necessary, but would rather not.

Peace,
Mayrie