[bksvol-discuss] Re: Inserting Page Numbers in Word

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:37:22 -0600

Hi Christina,

Some people may say or do differently - since we are supposed to keep the
book as close to the original as we can, I don't move page numbers which are
at the bottom of a page. I just put them on a separate line by themselves
with a blank line on either side of the page number. I'm sure you'll hear
something different from others - this is just how I do it and hope it helps
you! Good luck and happy proofreading!

Susan