[bksvol-discuss] Inquiry about a book I submitted

  • From: "Dilsia A. Martinez" <dilsiam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 20:23:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear volunteers:

  I've submitted Micah by Laurell K. Hamilton, and it
was validated by Ms.Lora Silvara. Is it at the admin
queue? I've submitted it and was validated before Mrs.
Carrie Karnos submitted other books by her. My
question is "if it fell throughthe cracks" quoting
Mr.Bud Scwab.

Thanks for your attention
Dilsia