[bksvol-discuss] Re: In-house volunteers and validations

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:42:26 -0800

Mickey,

I wrote in a previous post:

Whoa whoa. Hold on now. When I say "zap," I mean I do the bare minimum
for validation, to push those ancient ones through. They'll go live,
they just won't be in tremendous shape.

I'm doing this mainly with some of the older romance novels that have
not budged, nor have been downloaded once for attempted validation.

Thanks,
Marissa