[bksvol-discuss] Re: Industrial Magic, Book #4 of Women of the Otherworld was requested today.

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:49:37 -0500

Hi all:

All these books are present in the collection!  They were submitted as
publisher quality submissions.  However, they are all marked as adult
content, which means that if the member is iether under eighteen and
does not have parental permission to view these books, or doesn't have
their preferences set to let them view adult content, they will not
see them.  No one needs to scan these books.
Courtney