[bksvol-discuss] Indian Captive

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 23:36:19 -0700 (PDT)

Indian Captive, by Lois Lenski, a Newbery Honor book
based on the true story of Mary Jemison, who was
captured by the Seneca when she was 12 and raised
lived with them, is missing from Shelley's library.
I've requested the hardbound (I think) 1941 edition
and have just picked up from another library a 1969
paperback edition. I'm in the middle of validating
another book and would prefer to validate Indian
Captive rather than scan it, but if no one else can do
it I will. But maybe one of you cam use the scanning
credits.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail