[bksvol-discuss] Independence Without Sight and Sund needs rescanning

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare.org Scans Webpage" <booksharescans@xxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:58:30 -0500

This was posted a few weeks ago, I had a copy of it, but as mine is a text
ile with no page breaks, it is no good.  If someone could rescan or be
willing to fix, from my understanding probably easier to rescan

Independence without Sight and Sound

By Dona Saurburger,

that would be absolutely great.  I would have to interlibrary another copy.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com