[bksvol-discuss] Re: Including the Index

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:08:28 -0400

I always scan the index and make sure the columns are correct, but I don't
always do all of the arduous work needed to make sure that each line of the
index is on a separate line. I know others are meticulous about doing this,
but I usually figure that except for those listening to it in speech, the
reader can do a search function to find the word in the index and then
easily find the page numbers related to that word.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Cellist of Sarajevo by Steven Galloway