[bksvol-discuss] Re: Including the Index

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:40:18 -0700

Hi Rolph,

Though the index is not core content, and so, not required, many people find
having the index helpful.  If it were me, I'd scan it, include it, and leave
it up to the proofreader whether it is too garbled to include.  You can
include a note in the comments section of the submission form letting the
proofreader know that the index has been included, but remains completely a
raw scan.  That's just my opinion.

Mayrie

  _____