[bksvol-discuss] Re: Including series name when submitting books

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:08:34 -0500

Hi, Mayrie! Yes, it is good to include the name of the series, along with the book number. You would put this info in parentheses. For example, if you were submitting London Refrain, Book 7 of the Zion Covenant series, the title would look like this:
London Refrain (Zion Covenant, Book 7)

Hope this helps.  Welcome to the list! <Smile>

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>