[bksvol-discuss] Re: Inana, Queen of Heaven and Earth

  • From: "Kenneth Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 03:26:41 -0400

It is on the system in its new form.
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:02 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Inana, Queen of Heaven and Earth

I know you are not allowed to send me Inanna directly. So, I will reject this copy and you can re-submit.

Okay, I have finished checking Inanna. It had lots of pages with just pictures, and even blank pages, but in the course of reviewing the book I found several errors; accordingly, I re-scanned the book and will either send it to you directly, if you send me your e-mail address, or I will re-submit the book. Which do you prefer? And, on another matter, I submitted the Donniger book; I don't know how the page numbers were shown, but they didn't scan. However, using the Contents page, it is easy to check that the pages are there. Specifically, there are exactly 159 pages from page 1 to where the Notes begin on page 159. Its an interesting book, so I am hoping someone can find a way to validate it. Have a good week-end; and I will deal with Inanna as soon as I hear from you.---- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>