[bksvol-discuss] Re: In the company of the Courtesan

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:13:37 -0800

hmm. she's the person who's listed in the history of  *In the Company of
the Courtesan*  as having been proofng the book. I can't email her because
when click on the name my browser's email  opens and we haven't set it up
to work because we prefer to use our own.  I guess I should ask Madeleine
to contact her and see if she wants to keep working on it or i it's all
rightif I proof it.
Thanks for letting me know thatshei sn't on the list.
CIndy