[bksvol-discuss] In the Process of scanning

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:54:28 -0400

 Few titles off my usual line of submissions.

Buzzed the Straight facts on the most used and abused drugs in America from
Alcohol to Ecstasy.
Old Wives Tales: Myths or truths
Is Marijuana the Right Drug for You?
Buzzed the effects of Alcohol and Caffeine
The Complete guide to Healing with Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy Baths
America's Last Wild Horses
The Healing Power of Pets
Teamwork
Teamwork II

A few more titles but they escape me at the moment.

I scan them, and then put them on the BN to edit them, so some may take a
bit of time to appear on the site.  the Buzzed drug book is over 300 pages.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com