[bksvol-discuss] Re: In memory of light

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:04:25 -0500

Thanks, Deborah, I had no idea. I've done several TOR books over the past few years thinking that they hadn't signed.

Still, knowing that they actually have signed makes buying any TOR book more of a gamble than I had thought. One can never know when they might start sending in books. I really do want to read A Memory of Light as soon as it comes out though. I'll need to consider....

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>