[bksvol-discuss] Re: In memory of light

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 23:46:06 -0800

Lisa, click on the submitter's name, or if it's too late for him/her to put
a hold on it for you, write to Madeleine and ask her to do it; otherwise
it's whoever gets to it first.  If it's already on the checkout list and
doesn't have a Hold for on it, go ahead and take it. smile
Cindy

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Lisa Gorden-Cushman <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx