[bksvol-discuss] Re: In a vicious cycle--help with find and replace for...

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:19:12 -0400

Well, here's what I did. I did a find for ^p^p^p and it found one right at the very end where there were some odd symbols. I zapped it and voila the problem disapeared.

Still not sure if the 27 step process took out all the pesky line breaks, but I've submitted and we'll see what the word is.

Thanks,
Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>