[bksvol-discuss] Re: In a vicious cycle--help with find and replace for...

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:20:58 -0700

Hi Lori,

You know, I was just talking to my geeky sweetie about the pesky paragraph
mark that we sometimes can't get rid of.  He had a good suggestion that I
hadn't thought of.  He suggested, instead of doing a find and replace for
the last one that won't disappear, to do a find on it, so that Word has to
show you where it is!  We both think it is phantom, and that Word will tell
you that it can't find it.  That's just a guess, as I don't have a file to
test that on right now, but I thought you might want to try it.

Mayrie