[bksvol-discuss] In a vicious cycle--help with find and replace for...

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:39:09 -0400

Hi,

I'm using find and replace in word to find ^p^p^p and then replace with ^p^p

The first time it makes 355 replacements, then 323, then 19, then 3, and now 1 indefinitely. I'm not kidding, I have seen that it has made 1 replacement 1 time for at least 50 times in a row.

What do we do in this situation? Do we just keep going with this?

Lori