[bksvol-discuss] Re: Improving a book

  • From: "Sheri Wells-Jensen" <swellsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:01:46 -0400

Good Afternoon,

I'm looking for some wisdom from more experienced folk. I am currently reading 'the time Garden' by Edward Eager to my daughter and we discovered (at least one missing page. It's pretty embarrassing since this was,in fact, *my* submission in the first place! I can go get the book and find and scan the missing bit... then what do I do? It's likely the validater did some clean up on the book. If I resubmit my old scan with the page added in, I'll be undoing that work and we'll end up with a complete but less tidy version of the book. What's the best way to go about this?

thanks,

Sheri W-J