[bksvol-discuss] Re: Image Descriptions in Children's Books

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:39:14 -0700

Thanks, Jamie. I will ask someone to look into this. Although it is unfortunate
if your work exists only in the archived version now it may be that it serves
the purpose of being a good demonstration to use in-house as we argue for
retaining volunteer work.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department