[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm psyched all over again

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 00:04:11 -0400

Way cool! I'm behind on my mail so don't know if you have it yet, but I bet
you are psyched. It's always exciting when you're able to use something
you've only dreamed about in the past. I know that's how I felt about my
laptop. Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):