[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm not trying to comfuse people

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:17:57 -0700 (PDT)

That's right--now I think I remember--aren't you a
student at the U. of Minn.?

I understand now what you mean about  CIty of the
White  Donkey. Gustavo won't reject or anything until
the validator uploads it, and hopefully the validator
will fix the copyright info--altough sometimes some of
them don't pay attention to that and just leave things
as they are. But if that happens you'll have a chance
to fix it yourself.

Cindy

Earlier G. has posted that there was a problem, and
then that it was fixed and the site was usable.
Unfortunately, just as I was in the process of using
it, it went down again.  I was checking the new
English-language books added. Unfortunately, Jake's
site is part of the bookshare site and I can no longer
access it, either. Oh, well--tomorrow is another day.

When I tried the site just now I saw an updated
message:

News Update, Stay Up to Date

Bookshare.org Website Currently Unavailable Due to
MaintenanceThe Bookshare.org Website is currently
off-line for maintenance, and is unavailable to our
users. We apologize for any inconvenience this may
cause you. Please check back later. For additional
information, our members may check our discussion
list, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

El Sitio Web Bookshare.org Esta Fuera de Servicio al
InstanteEl sitio de Bookshare.org esta fuera de
servicio al instante por razones de mantenimiento.Le
damos a nuestros clientes nuestras disculpas por
cualquier inconveniente que esta interrupción les
cause. Favor de visitar nuestro sitio web más tarde.
Nuestros clientes pueden obtener más información en
nuestra lista de discusión,