[bksvol-discuss] I'm not trying to comfuse people

  • From: "Kelly Carlson" <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 21:57:16 -0500

I live in the centrol time zone, MN to be exact. Gustavo never sent a message
saying it was back up but I was on the site uploading a book so I wanted to say
something.
Secondly, I'm sorry I got both of you kind of confused when I commented about
two books.  several days ago I simitted a better copy of "Return to the City of
White Donkey" with all of it's problems fixed.  while simiting it I put the
title of the book in the Copyright name field.  I thought that was correct at
the time... but now tonight when I uploaded "The King of Hearts' Heart" I
noticed that the copyright name was the name of the auther not the title of the
book. So, I'm saying when my better copy of "Return to the City of White
Donkey" hits step 1 the field could just be changed there.  That's if Gustavo
doesn't discard it right away.  I haven't gotten an email either way so I don't
what's happening with.  :)
I think I'm saying it clearly now. :)
Also Carri, think I'm going to have trubble with the beginning of "Rose's
Garden". I'll send you a privit message when I figture out what I think is
wrong. :)
Kelly C