[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm not happy

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 07:45:34 -0400

Hi,
A book I recently validated was returned before I read the newsletter
explaining the policy. I grabbed the book to correct the problem. While I
was correcting the book, I did a search on Bookshare. I found my book in
the collection. I didn't receive an email saying that I had gotten credit
for validating it. I don't keep strict track of my credits, so I'm not sure
if I got credit. I'm not sure what happened there.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/