[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm not happy

  • From: rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 11:29:34 -0400

I have had one book I validated returned to the download list now. I was informed of that fact by email from Bookshare. I quickly went to the download list and checked it to find a note from Carrie in the comment history explaining the problem. I downloaded it again and made the simple correction and uploaded it again. The point is that I did not have to check the download list to find out that it had been returned there. Bookshare informed me by email.