[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm excited

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:52:02 -0600

*smile* Thanks, James. Well, I don't know. I had the book long
enough--the two of us--the book and I--finished seminary together. I
hope someone will want to read it because it is a marvelous book,
telling the stories of several other world religions and how they have
settled here, how the various religions mix, and the hope for the
future of all the religions that co-exist in this country. Fascinating
read.

Cindy Lou