[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm curious: Why do you delete what you validated?

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:12:06 -0600

I never download my own BRF books from Bookshare after I have scanned them. I clean them up for a validator the best I can and upload them to Bookshare. Then I translate the original KES or Kurzweil file into Grade II braille using my Braille Lite. Then I go through and get rid of strictly braille idiosyncrasies that can happen with scanned and then translated files. Then I save those braille files on a Compact Flash card.

Linda Adams

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>