[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm back and I have a question

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 17:27:37 -0700 (PDT)

sorry Linda
It didn't work. That's ok. I gave my friendd the site. She can look for it. If
it's still there.
Anastasia

Linda Adams <ladams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:       Hi, Anastasia.  On the Bookshare
Volunteer  Home Page, there is a link called "signed up as volunteers."  Enter
on  that, and the form should be there for your friend to fill out.

 Linda Adams