[bksvol-discuss] I'm back

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:04:16 -0500

Hi folks.

I still don't have a good program for "validating" and I still cannot scan but
I found out I can do some validating by working my way around the Wordperfect
and Wordpad programs.  Somebody once volunteered to talk me through the
Wordperfect program to get the settings right for validating and if he is still
willing I can still use the help. If I don't hear from you I willl more than
understand and still appreciate the original offer. Times change and people get
busy.

If it turns out that he is too busy I will be back here "trolling" for more
help as needed. Apropos of which:

Can someone tell me what a printer's spoller is and how to connect it. Whatever
it is my printer won't work without it.  Thanks.

Amy
sill an omsm