[bksvol-discuss] I'm ba-a-a-a-ack!

  • From: Nan Hawthorne <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:27:11 -0700

Hello all! This is Nan Hawthorne. I used to volunteer.. though I did not do much at all.. but now I have a wonderful Plustek Book Reader so I feel like I can contribute. I will read through all the scanning instructions and follow them to the phoneme.

You probably already know that I am now facilitating a couple groups on AccessibleWorld.org. First Tuesdays it's Let's Read Historical Fiction - May 5 we are discussing Bernard Cornwell's Waterloo. On third Tuesdays I facilitate a creative writing group that just got started last week.

I am still working on getting my novel AN INVOLUNTARY KING into as many hands as possible. In the meantime I am working on a paranormal murder mystery with the working title DEATH IN EAST WELLOW. It takes place just before Y1k.. the first millennium.

As to volunteering.. let me have it.. I know nothing.. teach me!

Read on!

Nan Hawthorne   hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nan Hawthorne's Booking the Middle Ages
http://nanhawthorne.blogspot.com

Never tell an author you have no time to read!