[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm Too Young to be Seventy

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 04:45:53 -0800 (PST)

Yes, according to her list of books she writes both
children and adult books.

I picked it up at the library just on a whim because
it was on the new book shelf and it looked cute.

I try to avoid the new book shelf if I can because
there are always so many good books on it! It makes me
want to just read and do nothing else and
unfortunately some days we must have clean clothes and
some days I must work and do homework.

Jamie in Michigan