[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm Back Now

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 02:08:53 -0800 (PST)

I'm glad it went well, Chela. I had a little trouble downloading  the music at
first, --there was some error at the site, but finally it was fixed. I've got
it now and unzipped it. I plan to listen tomorrow started earlier this evening
but I had  to download  some a more recent i-tunes so it would sound better.

welcome back

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: