[bksvol-discuss] Re: Illusion by Paula Volsky

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 16:02:55 -0400

If the one in the collection is fair then definitely check it in as a BSO. My experience with those fair quality books is that they are unreadable.

On 7/27/2013 2:18 PM, Deborah Murray wrote:

Hi Lisa,

The version currently on Bookshare is rated as '"fair." So, it may have been intended as a BSO.

But, the only way to know for certain is to download the book and check the quality.

The current version was added in 2002. Bookshare standards are higher now than in 2002, so a rescan is probably in order.

Deborah