[bksvol-discuss] Illusion by Paula Volsky

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 02:43:47 -0700

Hi, this book has the rating of fair quality. If someone needs to
re-scan the book to boost the quality rating, I can try and get this
book via amazon.com and send it. I've read one of her books, and if
there are folks who like fantasy literature, her books are well-written.
I mention this because of the concern to make sure all books are easy to
read in the Bookshare collection. Regards, Kim Friedman.