[bksvol-discuss] Illuminati Triology - already on Bookshare

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:06:05 -0600

Good find, Gary! I noticed that it also is only listed in the Bookshare collection under one of the two authors, Robert Shea. Weird. It's a publisher quality book.

Here's a direct link to it in the collection: https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/908058
Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>

On 2/20/2015 9:02 PM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
You didn't find it because it's under the Illuminatus Trilogy.
Good luck.