[bksvol-discuss] Re: If you like Little Women and Cherry Ames..

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:18:12 -0500

I'll look forward to all the new reads then
I've been putting a bunch more on my reading list to read yea I'll be busy
reading, that is for sure and I like that
That is what I love y'all put up a lot of good books to read.
Sometimes I feel like a 5th wheel but hey I'm getting to where I don't mind
that so very much.
And every once in a while, I actually get to help out so  that rocks, have a
good day to all happy scanning and proofing to all.
yall are good teams.
Gwen