[bksvol-discuss] Re: If one of you could help...

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 01:42:22 -0700 (PDT)

Maria,

I can get the book but there are several different editions. Which is the one
you're working on? Can you give me the ISBN number or the publisher and date of
publication?

If the submitter added the pages and resubmitted, the file would have lost all
the work you've done. When I get the book I'll scan and validate the pages and
send them to you and you can insert them.

I don't know if I can get the book before you go on vacation, though. I have to
request it. When are you going ? If it's soon, can you keep renewing from where
you'll be or have someone in your family do it for you?

G.Cindy