[bksvol-discuss] Re: If one of you could help...

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:10:28 -0500

Hi Maria,

The submitter's name was listed for that submission.  I saw it on Step 1 and
did not take it, because Carrie had put in the comments about the mmissing
pages.  When you said you had validated it, I assumed you had replaced the
pages.

It was good thinking on Monica W.'s part to post about those pages.  The
submitter may have had to return the book, but I think she will see these
postings about it.  Do you have the file?  Or is it in the approval queue?

Sue S.