[bksvol-discuss] Re: If You See Duplicates

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:20:04 -0500

Hi Mayrie, I've seen very few books in the collection that have meaningful
daisy navigational schemas. Mostly it's nonexistent, but when it is there it
often seems to be haphazard. Obviously, when publishers put different font
sizes in a book they don't have daisy navigation in mind.

By the way, what's the correct spelling of daisy? Does anyone know what it
stands for?

When I think of daisy it reminds me of the last scene with HAL in the movie
2001, a space odyssey. Now that'll take a real Clarke aficionado to know what
I'm talking about.

Bob (with another stream-of-consciousness message)

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for
it back when it begins to rain."