[bksvol-discuss] Re: If You See Duplicates

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:10:09 -0700

Okay, Jamie, I would say that if the author made sure his/her books are
spelled right, but the publisher got it wrong, who are you for? Yeah, I know
about the policy. I think if authors misspelled some words and Bookshare
kept them, you are getting exactly what the author wrote and I can
understand that. I confess it's hard on anyone who likes to see stuff
spelled correctly, unless of course you want to write in the way people
talk. Some folks say warsh rather than wash or nucular rather than nuclear.
So long for now, Kim.

  _____