[bksvol-discuss] Re: If You See Duplicates

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:28:06 EDT

As you point out, my question was answered on the list, but I read my email
in the order in which they came in and I had not yet gotten to those
comments when I asked the question.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: If You See Duplicates
Date:
7/21/2009 10:40:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

If you read the list Roger you will notice that some people think the
volunteer submitted book may be superior to the PQ book because the
volunteer submitted book contains descriptions of pictures which are
not included in the PQ book.

E.

At 10:37 AM 7/21/2009, you wrote:
>If the publishers' electronic text files are used to set the type
>when they produce a print book and if we are expected to retain any
>errors in the print copies in our scans and proofreadings then how
>can a PQ book be of inferior quality to our efforts?

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823310x1201398722/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=JulystepsfooterNO62)